Kato 55N-4 Mini Excavator
- Operating weight of 12,733 lbs.
- 12’8″ digging depth
- 54.7 h. p. water cooled diesel engine
- Bucket breakout force of 11,071 lbs.
- Variable displacement piston pumps
- 2-speed travel
- Auxiliary hydraulics standard
- Hydraulic pilot controls
- Standard with A-F quick change valve
- Rubber or steel tracks
- Standard backfill blade
- ROPS Certified
Unrivaled Power, Stability, and Durability.
The 55N-4, a rugged, hard working mini excavator not only out performs any other excavator in it’s class but is more productive than a loader-backhoe when working in limited access areas. It offers easy to operate joysticks, with short lever hydraulic pilot controls with armrest for a high degree of operational responsiveness. Work can be done year round with the heated cabin (standard) or a 4-post canopy can be requested.