Kato 35N-4 Mini Excavator
- Operating weight of 7,983 lbs.
- 10′ 1″ digging depth
- 24 h. p. water cooled diesel engine
- Bucket digging force of 7,992 lbs.
- Largest operators space in class
- Variable displacement piston pumps
- 2-speed travel
- Hydraulic pilot controls
- Auxiliary hydraulics standard
- Standard with A-F quick change valve
- Rubber or steel tracks
- Standard backfill blade
- ROPS Certified
Robust Design for 3.5 metric ton Conventional Type Mini
The all new 35N-4 mini excavator has been revamped from the previous 35N-3 model to allow maximum performance and reliability. With an increased cabin space, and redesigned engine, this mini excavator provides the comfort and strength needed to accommodate you on every job. This machine fully capitalizes on all of the qualities and characteristics that the previous 35N-3 had to offer, given a new sleek design and feel. With an overall increased machine weight, the all new 35N-4 has the extreme digging force that you are seeking in a mid-sized machine.
35N-4 Mini Excavator Specification
3.9 cu. ft.
24.0 hp @ 2,200 rpm
2 Piston / 2 Gear
Max Auxiliary Flow
Travel Speed – High
Travel Speed – Low